DeviceTone® Control Center: Monitor and Control Data Transmission
DeviceTone IoT Suite handles a “Digital Twin” layer, reflecting the exact status of all customer’s devices/products in the field. This data layer is bi-directional updated. Every change you make in the cloud is propagated to the device itself and vise-versa. Using an intuitive user interface, Device Configurator lets you easily configure the data elements you want to exchange with your devices (Any data/telemetry that the device can output).
You can configure data exchange between the device and the cloud:
- The sampling rate between our edge device and your product/host device
- The reporting between our edge devices to the cloud (On any change /On significant change / On time intervals)
- The granularity of changes to be reported to the cloud (Only if the value has changed in more than X)
- The time intervals in which the device should report to the cloud
- Which value should be transmitted to the cloud (Exact value, Average, Count, Summary
Using granular configuration options, multiple use cases can be supported according to business & environment requirements.